Organica High pH Liquid
800grams per litre
w/v as Micro-Fine pH Elevated Calcium Liquid Suspension.
as Ca 90%
- Organic Certified, Technical grade product suitable for flocculation of clay, calcined dirty
water storage areas.
- A quick acting, affordable liquid treatment for suspended solids in-contaminated water storage areas.
- Suitable for application by Boom Spray, Aircraft
- 50 litres Cal-Floc in 50 litres (1:1) water per 1000
sqm water surface area.
- More cost efficient and safer application than powders
- Ideal when a rapid water biology safe flocculant is required.
- Cal-Floc will
not contaminate treated area after application.
Micro fine particle size allows Cal-Floc to penetrate
the water profile and increase clarity . Ideal for low environment impact situations.
- A genuine flow-able liquid. Cal-Floc Liquid is
guaranteed not to settle during transport or storage.
Warning! This product as supplied is highly
alkaline and therefore should be treated as a hazardous product. Always wear
protective clothing, Gloves and Goggles when handling undiluted concentrate.
Mix 1:1 with water and spray 100-200 litres of mix per 1000 sq.m.
Rates will depend on level of opacity of water requiring treatment. A flask test is advisable.
Post application .
Check treated area after 6 hours to evaluate effect . In heavily contaminated areas a second treatment may be necessary.
May have to be repeated several times to achieve desired clarity.
Always conduct a small trial before undertaking large scale application. Always test water clarity 24 hours after and before re-application
Directions for Mixing
Fill spray tank with the required amount of water. Add required quantity of Cal-Flok to tank whilst agitating.
Warning: Do not allow mixed Cal-Flok to remain in the tank without agitators running or calcium will slowly settle to the bottom of the spray tank.