PyGanic® Crop Protection
PyGanic Crop Protection offers immediate insect control for organic production. PyGanic® Crop Protection is an organically-compliant, broad-specturm contact insecticide.
Stop damage fast - PyGanic delivers quick knockdown and control of crop-damaging insects.
Flexible - No pre-harvest interval
Organically compliant - PyGanic is OMRI® listed and meets the USDA's NOP requirements for an input. BFA approved.
Broad Spectrum - May be used on all growing crops to control a broad spectrum of insects.
Organic Standards Compliance
Not all Products are created Equal!
PyGanic® is compliant with the USDA's National Organic Program (NOP) requirements for an organic input. PyGanic is OMRI listed® and is an approved material under Washington State Department of Agriculture organic food program. Also, approved with BFA and NASAA as an allowed input in organic production.
APVMA Product Number: 59684 (APVMA APPROVED FOR AVOCADOS, CITRUS, KIWIFRUIT, CABBAGE, LETTUCE AND TOMATO. NOT APVMA APPROVED FOR USE IN OLIVES. VIC IS APPROVED FOR USE IN OLIVES)
BFA APPROVED PRODUCT
Tips for Best Performance
1) Buffer the pH of the PyGanic® spray solution to 5.5 - 7.0.
2) PyGanic is a contact insecticide - good coverage is key.
3) PyGanic may be applied in conjunction with a spreader or wetting agent.
4) Consider application in early morning, late evening or during the night.
5) For most situations start at the mid application rate for PyGanic.
6) Tank mix PyGanic with other products if you wish.
7) Carefully monitor insect populations and apply when insects are early in their life stage.
8) Apply PyGanic when target insects are active.
9) Remove beneficial insects or apply when beneficials are not present.
Dilution rate: 1ml/L No more than 3mL/L.
For ultra fine misting 10mL/L will cover around 50/60ha.
Active ingredient: Pyrethrins 13g/L.
Delivery charges apply.