Py-Bo Pyrethrum Concentrate
PyBo is the highest, solvent-free emulsifiable concentrate on the market; 20 times stronger than the usual pyrethrum sprays and with a 1:6 synergist ratio.
APVMA permit number: 53738/54292
- Contact insecticide ~ quick working
- One day withholding period
- No chronic symptoms for workers
- No insect resistance
- Compatible with foliar fertilisers
- Mammals cannot develop chronic poisoning
- No leafburn/photo-toxicity
VIC approved for use in olives.All other states APVMA approval on the label is approved for use with: Fruit and vegetable crops, cut flowers and ornamental plants.
Available in 1L, 5L and 20L packs.
Diluted at 1 mL per litre so a 20 litre pack makes 20,000 litres of spray.
Active ingredients: Pyrethrins 80g/L, 480g/L Piperonyl Butoxide