The Olive Sprinkler dedicated to agriculture
Designed, engineered and manufactured in Australia, the Olive Sprinkler has been developed to operate in the harshest of environments...after all, Australia is the driest continent on Earth, making water one of our most valuable resources.
Proven robust frame design for superior strength and long field life.
The superior design ensures excellent start-up reliability and low maintenance.
Insect proof spinner design to protect the jet when not in use.
Even throw of water across the spray pattern ensures even good root development.
A two stage spinner provides two diameters of throw. The smaller deflector for younger trees, and the deflector is simply removed for developed trees.
Pressure compensating mechanism provides uniform flow for undulating terrain.
A highly visible UV stabilised red stake provides easy identification and reduces the chance of mechanical damage.
(Clockwise from top right)
1. Hook for suspension and easy snap fit bearing for fast inspection.
2. Robust frame to protect it against knocks and sun.
3. Self cleaning Pressure Compensation mechanism for uniform flow.
4. Threaded configuration for easy dismantling.
5. 0.6m of 5mm tube for ease of placement.
6. Rigid robust and easily identified stakes.
7. Hammer point on stake for placing in harder areas.
8. Colour coded nozzle according to output.
9. Snap off deflector on spinner to allow wider spraying as tree grows.
* Inlet: 10mm MBSP
* Recommended Pressure Range: 150 to 400 kPa or 22 - 43 PSI
* Nominal Flow Rate: 35L/hr
* Also available in 47L/hr and 55L/hr
* Available with Red or Black Stakes
Water saving meters are also available