THE PERFECT TOOL FOR EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OIL TASTING ACCORDING TO INTERNATIONAL STANDARDS.
Designed for the organoleptic analysis (tasting) of olive oil from nuances to fault detecting. Offers the ultimate experience in olive oil tasting. Imagine providing these glasses in your tasting room to offer an unparalleled experience in olive oil tasting.
The blue glass is designed to hide the colour of Extra Virgin Olive Oil so that the taster can taste the oil without any bias towards the oil based on colour. The balloon shape at the bottom and the narrow opening of the glass allows the hand to cradle across the base to gently warm the oil so that the release of aromas and odours can be detected by the taster.
It is recommended samples should be between 26-30°C
This glass is the official international extra virgin olive oil tasting tool and manufactured in accordance with the official standard: IOOC/T.20/Doc.n.15/Rev.1
WHY BUY THESE GLASSES?
- Every olive oil tasting room in the Southern Hemisphere need these to create a unique tasting experience for the consumer.
- The only official glass approved compliant by International Standard
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil tastes better in glass than in plastic cups
- More environmentally friendly as you clean the glass rather than disposable plastic.
- They are a talking point with consumers.
- Industry leading by example and using this tool in the education of olive oil to consumers and chefs.
- Blue Glass (cobalt blue)
- Manufactured in Europe